Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY 21: Still Contemplating

According to the law, I would not have to worry about the remarriage issue.  The man I was married to, would have been put to death for his cimes.  The fact that he is allowed to live, is simply the grace of the New Covenant.  I owe him nothing on any level, it is as if he were dead to me.  I am a free woman, free to follow GOD in all things and accept all gifts HE may bring me...including a GODLY mate. 

Not for a minute have I ever considered my parents as being adulterous.  My dear stepfather is one of the greatest blessings in my life.  In fact, GOD used him to bring about the rescue of my children and I.  Perhaps I could not argue my convictions with a theologian (that is where I get into trouble, I want everything in air tight packages), but it is my relationship with CHRIST at stake not the theologians.  Every thing I do will be tested by prayer, but I do believe that GOD has not left me an untouchable. 

I know the plans I have for you"-this is the LORD'S declaration-"plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.  You will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.  I will be found by you"-the LORD'S declaration.  "I will restore you to the place I deported you from.  {Jeremiah 29:11-14}

No comments:

Post a Comment